What will You learn?
• Identify hazards and recommend remedial action
• Investigate accidents and near misses
• Recommend cost-effective measures to prevent accidents
• Ensure best-practice and compliance with health and safety legislation
• Understand roles, responsibilities and behavioral risks
• Build awareness and provide health and safety advice
Infinit Training Center.All rights reserved
+965 51 38 38 68 / 60 320 220
NEBOSH International General Certificate (We are conducting course on behalf of Empower Institute Accr#1240 )
Take your health and safety responsibilities seriously with the National Examination Board of Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH) International General Certificate. This qualification is an essential part of your professional development if you manage health and safety.
Take the first steps towards greater responsibility and recognition, helping your organization to comply with health and safety legislation. And with a NEBOSH certificate you will know how to cut the cost of accidents and illness at work, and put in place measures that prevent recurring risks.
• There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Course Duration: 80 Hours.
Course Fee & Calendar: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Contact +965 60 320 220
What are the benefits?
• Qualified Health and safety professionals within your organization
• Reduce accidents and illness at work and cut related costs
• Industry and customer recognition of health and safety best practice• Employee confidence in improved working environment
Who should attend?
• Health and safety managers and advisors.
• Anyone with health and safety responsibilities.
Building No.40, 2nd Floor, Office No.8&6, Amman Street
E-mail: email@example.com Ph: Contact +965 51 3838 68
+965 51 38 38 68 / 60 320 220
Why INFINIT Training Center?
Block 3, Street 7, Bldg 25, First Floor
Infinit Training Center - Kuwait +965 55 435 333
Block 4, Cochin Gift House Road, Building No.172, First Floor
Unit IG1: Management of Health & Safety
Element 1: Why we should manage workplace health and safety
Element 2: How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
Element 3: Managing risk – understanding people and processes
Element 4: Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit IG2: Risk Assessment
Element 5: Physical and psychological health
Element 6: Musculoskeletal health
Element 7: Chemical and biological agents
Element 8: General workplace issues
Element 9: Work equipment
Element 10: Fire
Element 11: Electricity
All units are mandatory and there are no optional units.
Unit IG1 is assessed by one two-hour written question paper consisting of ten ‘short-answer’ questions and one ‘long-answer’ question. All questions are compulsory and are marked by external examiners appointed by NEBOSH.
Unit IG2 is assessed by a three-hour practical risk assessment carried out in the candidate's workplace. The assessment must normally be taken within 14 days of a written examination is internally assessed by Astutis and externally moderated by NEBOSH.
call +965 51 38 38 68 / 60 320 220