What are the benefits?
• Qualified Health and safety professionals within your organization
• Reduce accidents and illness at work and cut related costs
• Industry and customer recognition of health and safety best practice• Employee confidence in improved working environment
Who should attend?
• Health and safety managers and advisors.
• Anyone with health and safety responsibilities.
Why INFINIT Training Center?
Infinit Training Center - Kuwait +965 55 435 333
Unit GC 2
Controlling Workplace Hazards
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: Contact +965 60 320 220
What will You learn?
• Identify hazards and recommend remedial action
• Investigate accidents and near misses
• Recommend cost-effective measures to prevent accidents
• Ensure best-practice and compliance with health and safety legislation
• Understand roles, responsibilities and behavioral risks
• Build awareness and provide health and safety advice
+965 60 320 220 email@example.com
Management of International Health & Safety
Unit GC 3
International Health & Safety
Health and Safety practical application
IELTS Coaching - CMA Training - CMA training online - Copyright © Infinit Training Center- Kuwait | All Rights Reserved
• There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Course Duration: 80 Hours.
Course Fee & Calendar: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Contact +965 60 320 220
NEBOSH IGC assessment consists of two examinations (Unit IGC I & Unit GC II) & a practical (Unit GC III)
NEBOSH International General Certificate (Official agent of Empower Institute - Accreditation # 1240)
Take your health and safety responsibilities seriously with the National Examination Board of Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH) International General Certificate. This qualification is an essential part of your professional development if you manage health and safety.
Take the first steps towards greater responsibility and recognition, helping your organization to comply with health and safety legislation. And with a NEBOSH certificate you will know how to cut the cost of accidents and illness at work, and put in place measures that prevent recurring risks.