Education never ends
40 Hours of classes
Morning Batch : 10 AM to 1 PM ( sunday to thursday )
Evening Batch : 4 pm to 6.30 pm
Evening Batch : 6.30 pm to 9 pm
Friday only Batch : 2 pm to 6 pm
Infinit Training Center - Kuwait +965 55 435 333
British Certified Trainers
Our format allows ease of preparation and review.
Personal, private and calm speaking interview sessions.
Excellent strategies to get desired bands.
Systematic practice lessons and exercises.
IELTS registration for exam can be done with us
Real test atmosphere and mock tests.
Audio visual study method.
Flexible timing to match work shifts.
Why Infinit ?
+965 60 320 220 firstname.lastname@example.org
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most widely recognised English proficiency test and accepted by universities worldwide. And as one of the co-creators of IELTS, no one is better positioned to help you get the grades you need to get you on the next step of your education journey. IELTS test is the world’s most popular English language test. More than two million IELTS tests are taken each year.
Taking IELTS opens doors – it can help you live, study and work around the world. More than 9,000 organisations in over 135 countries accept IELTS, including government, academic and employment institutions.
IELTS test is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
If you are applying for a visa to move to or stay in the UK, IELTS is on the list of approved secure English Language Tests.
By studying with the world’s English experts you will:
A BRIEF ON EACH SECTION
• Listening : It has 4 sections and 40 questions in all. It lasts for 40 minutes including the time one gets for transferring the answers to the main answer sheet.
• Reading : Reading has 3 passages, 40 questions in all. Candidates are given only 1 hour to complete reading, which means that time management is very
important. One must give 20 minutes per passage.
• Writing : Academic Module
It has 2 writing tasks. Task 1 is primarily Report writing (explaining diagrams and charts). Essay on task 1 must not be less than 150 words. Students
are advised to spend 20 minutes on this task. Task 2 is Argumentative essay. Essay on task 2 must not be less than 250 words. Students are advised to
spend 40 minutes on the same. In all, time allotted for writing is 1 hour.
General Training Module
It also has 2 writing tasks. Task1 presents a Letter Prompt (formal or informal). Students must write at least 150 words for the same. Task2 is same as
that of Academic Module.
• Speaking : Speaking has 3 parts and lasts for 11-14 minutes. It is done on one-to-one basis with the student.
• Part1: Examiner asks general questions to the student, which relates to his/her work, studies, hobbies etc. This part lasts between 4 and 5 minutes.
• Part2: The candidate is given a topic to speak, which is printed on a task card. Students have to speak for 1 minute at least and are given one minute to
think and write down some points. This part lasts between 3 and 4 minutes.
• Part3: It's a two way discussion with the examiner (questions mostly related to part 2 topic will be asked).The discussion lasts between 4 and 5
We offer a flexible course structure to cater
for your individual needs. The course has four
• The IELTS Speaking test
• The IELTS Reading and Listening Tests
(Academic and General)
• The IELTS Writing Test (Academic and
• Complete mock test of all modules of
IELTS with one-on-one analysis and test
You may choose to take all four, some, or even
just one of these components based on your
areas of need.
For more details call 60 320 220
IELTS Coaching - CMA Training - CMA training online - Copyright © Infinit Training Center- Kuwait | All Rights Reserved